Guns and Weapons Violations
Lehigh Gun and Weapons Crimes
Gail Marr, Lehigh County criminal lawyer, is an accomplished gun crimes attorney. She is well-versed in gun laws and has litigated cases for over 20 years. Gun cases are technical and the evidence involved can be significant, including licenses, weapons, serial numbers, DNA tests, and assorted ballistic tests. These cases include,
- Illegally possessing or selling a firearm
- Felon in possession of a weapon
- Carrying a gun without proper permits
- Using a firearm while committing a separate crime
- Theft of a firearm
- Possessing a weapon while on parole or probation
- Possessing a concealed weapon without proper permit or license
- Possessing a firearm with a changed serial number
- Minor possessing a firearm
Make no mistake — gun crimes are serious cases. The prosecutors are very aggressive in getting convictions. The newspapers are watching. You need an attorney ready to take on the government and Lehigh County.
Consequences of a Gun Crime
Most gun crimes involve the potential, and sometimes mandatory, jail terms. Getting exonerated in the Lehigh County courts is important for you and your family. You must maintain your rights and your liberty by immediately retaining experienced counsel. You should not go it alone as the consequences may be years in jail.