Drug Crimes

Drug Cases in Lehigh County

Bottom line — many drug cases in Lehigh County involve the potential for jail and the loss of your license.  Even seemingly small possession cases can bring about a license suspension — it depends on a lot of issues surrounding the evidence and the facts and circumstances of the stop.  It also depends on whether the drugs were any of the following:  marijuana, cocaine, crack, heroin, LSD, mescaline, amphetamines, methamphetamine (meth, ice), Ecstasy, “Molly”, and prescription narcotics and drugs such as Xanax, Vicodin, Codeine/Hydrocodeine Morphine, and OxyContin (oxycodone).

Drug cases that Gail Marr, Lehigh County criminal attorney, has handled, include:

  • Drug possession
  • Marijuana possession
  • Crack or cocaine possession
  • Heroin possession
  • Methamphetamine possession
  • Drug possession with intent to sell
  • Driving under the influence of drugs
  • Drug trafficking
  • Conspiracy or gang involvement
  • Drug-related weapons charges

Many drug cases are won on suppression of evidence.  Frequently, the police fail to follow procedure and the Constitution when they search and/or seize your home and property.  There may be warrant issues or an illegal vehicle stop.  Your detention may have been illegal.  All of these issues are very important to your case.  It will be critical to determine and create a list of potential defenses with your Lehigh attorney.

Gail Marr has successfully kept many clients out of jail on rug cases.  She has been very successful in suppressing evidence and defeating the drug charges.

Consequences of a Drug Case

Sadly, a criminal drug conviction can follow you for a lifetime.  Gail Marr, Esquire has obtained acquittals/dismissals/withdrawals of criminal charges for clients for over 20 years of her legal practice.  She will review your charges and examine the evidence as many drug cases and their potential penalties depend on the weight/amount and type of drugs seized.  This seizure will have to be determined and analyzed closely.

Contact Me

For your free consultation,
please call me at:

You may also email me at